To our current and future customers:
Your health, welfare, and safety are paramount when you ride with Star Transportation.
We are closely monitoring information given to us daily by the World Health Organization, The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and The Minnesota Department of Health regarding the spread of the virus. Our focus is to ensure that we meet our client’s while doing our part to keep you and our communities safe.
Here are some of the important measures we are taking to ensure your safety:
- We have enhanced techniques for disinfecting all of our vehicles using the guidelines set by the CDC, which includes using disinfectant diluted with bleach and/or 70% isopropyl alcohol.
- Our Professional Detail Staff is instructed to use disposable gloves while detailing our vehicles, discarding he gloves after each vehicle is cleaned. This is a link to showing some of the steps we are taking to clean the vehicles: https://youtu.be/WIreW3-ExVc
- All surfaces on the interior and exterior of each vehicle are completely disinfected including; arm rests, switches, vents, head rests, radio knobs, door handles, and trunks.
- Our chauffeurs are instructed to use the same techniques after each ride is completed to ensure the safety of each client.
Drivers will also wear gloves when handling your personal effects, however the driver may take the gloves when they are in the “Driver’s Compartment” to avoid cross contamination.
In addition, we are taking steps to ensure the health and welfare of our associates. This includes:
- Office staff are disinfecting all office and common areas using the same above techniques.
- If they are not feeling well, or if their family members are not feeling well, we have asked that they stay home and see a doctor immediately to avoid passing it on to others.
- Keep their hands clean and wash their hands properly, and often, using soap and water and hand sanitizer.
If you have any questions about our cleaning procedures, or would like more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org